Xiaodong Chen (陈晓冬)
I am currently studying for a Ph. D. degree in University Of Science And Technology Of China (USTC). My supervisor is Prof. Yongdong Zhang. I am also a Junior Researcher at Computer Vision and Multimedia Lab of JD AI Research working with Dr. Wu Liu and Dr. Tao Mei. My research interests include multimedia computing, computer vision, and their applications in retail.
- September, 2021, our team won the First Runner-up in ICCV DeeperAction Challenge - Kinetics-TPS Track. Congratulations to our teammates!
- August, 2021, one paper are accpepted by ICCV, 2021.
- May, 2021, our team are organizing ACM Multimedia Asia 2021. Paper submission due:
19 July 2021. Website
- December, 2020, our team won the Championship in NAIC Challenge 2020 AI+Person ReID Track. Congratulations to our teammates Xingyu Liao, Lingxiao He, Peng Cheng, and Guanan Wang!
- August, 2020, we got the Fourth Place in Visual Domain Adaptation Challenge (VisDA-2020).
- August, 2020, one paper are accpepted by ACM Multimedia, 2020.
- June, 2020, our team presented FastReID, a powerful toolbox of object re-identification for academia and industry. It achieves the state-of-the-art performance for both person Re-Id and vehicle Re-Id. Please refer to our PAPER and CODE for more details.
Publications (dblp Google Scholar)
Xiaodong Chen, Wu Liu, Xinchen Liu, Yongdong Zhang, Tao Mei: Semi-Supervised 3D Action Recognition. Arxiv 2022. PDF
Xiaodong Chen, Xinchen Liu, Wu Liu, Kun Liu, Dong Wu, Yongdong Zhang, Tao Mei: Part-Level Action Parsing via a Pose-Guided Coarse-to-Fine Framework. ISCAS 2022 Lecture/Oral. PDF
Xiaodong Chen, Xinchen Liu, Kun Liu, Wu Liu, Tao Mei: A Baseline Framework for Part-level Action Parsing and Action Recognition. ICCV 2021 Challenge. PDF
Xiaodong Chen, Xinchen Liu, Wu Liu, Xiao-Ping Zhang, Yongdong Zhang, Tao Mei: Explainable Person Re-Identification with Attribute-guided Metric Distillation. ICCV 2021 Poster. PDF
Xiaodong Chen, Wu Liu, Xinchen Liu, Yongdong Zhang, Tao Mei: A Cross-modality and Progressive Person Search System. ACM MM 2020 Demo. PDF
the First Runner-up in ICCV 2021 DeeperAction Challenge - Kinetics-TPS Track
the Fourth Place in ECCV 2020 Visual Domain Adaptation Challenge (VisDA-2020)
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), 2020.8 – now
Zhejiang University (ZJU), Undergraduate (Student-exchange Project of the C9 League), 2018.2 - 2018.7
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Undergraduate, 2016.8 – 2020.6
Conference & Journal Reviewer: ACM MM, CVPR, ECCV, ICME, TOMM, TMM, TIP ...
Awards and Honors
Last Update: September, 2021